Monday, November 26, 2012

Moo.


I’ve never been the type of person to think of urination but lately my mind has been consumed with the thought of it.  This sounds strange and gross, I know, but I have yet to get to the best part… I’ve been thinking of cow pee.
It all started this morning as I was driving to work and got stopped at a red light. While Outside Villanova played through my iPod, I looked over and saw a cow not 10 feet from my car staring at me. Because of some strange urge, I looked down and saw what was pee coming out of this cows “downstairs mix up.” I instantly looked away out of respect but my head slowly turned back towards Edward, the cow. How could he stand there so vulnerable peeing like that? How could he stare at me as he peed like that? Why was I watching Edward pee? I cannot tell you the answer to any of these questions. Thank you for reading this insanely strange and never relevant to anything in life story. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment