Tuesday, December 4, 2012

She's the man.

For the past 20 years, I have been a female. This is something that I do not, in the near and far future, intend to change. However, I would like to argue why I, Beyoncé, Amanda Bynes, and most other females would make a much better man than most other males I know. Thus, I present to you the top reasons I should have been born a man:
                1) Female pant pockets are way too small to hold ANYTHING.
                        2)  Peeing while standing is so convenient (hovering hurts).
                                  3) Purses suck and make you look weak.
                                 4) Peeing while standing up looks like so much fun.
                        5) God made dirt and dirt don’t hurt…men.
                        6) Hugging is gross
                                     7) Peeing while standing up would prevent so many unplanned pregnancies. ß More for other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment