Tuesday, December 4, 2012

If I had a leather jacket.

        Whether I am walking down the street or watching a movie, I always find myself comparing my boring life to the one I know that girl with the tight leather jacket is living. My mornings consist of one normal cup of coffee with too much sugar and not enough creamer. My days involve “working”, going to school, then I am off to play with my nephew at my sister’s house. I won’t say there is anything boring or normal about my nephew because he is the cutest baby I know. I also know that he will grow up to cure cancer or to become a professional baseball player or something amazing like that. He is legit awesome, no questions asked.  But as soon as the kid hits the hay, a bottle of wine is broke out and my sister and I proceed to watch Glee. Don’t judge. Okay, judge. I judge myself every time I catch myself downloading the latest covers and singing along with them. Why must I do these things to myself? If I had a leather jacket, my life would be totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment