Tuesday, December 4, 2012

But I am a girl girl girl.



Now, my last post was a list of why I should have been born a man. I should clarify that I do not in any form or fashion wish I were I guy. The following are my top reasons why being a girl is awesome.

          1) Emotions are so much fun.
          2) I can totally pee while standing up, if done right. Though, hovering and  DNA have really given me great calf muscles/
          3) No guy could get away with an over-the-shoulder Coach satchel. NO GUY
          4) Periods suck but I don't know one single man who has gotten out of class or work because their was a party in their panties and their Pikachu was losing.
          5) Flip flops.
          6) Bikinis.
          7) Peach Margaritas.
          8) Girls rule boys drool.

1 comment: